An Essex County Criminal Defense Attorney with Proven Results in Tough Cases
If you are facing charges for driving under the influence (DUI), domestic violence, or any other criminal, traffic or juvenile offense, the outcome of your case could truly have implications for the rest of your life. Not only do New Jersey’s sentencing laws impose severe penalties, but having a conviction on your record can impact your life in ways you could not have previously imagined. What if you couldn’t find a job with decent pay? What if you had no chance of obtaining a college degree? What if you couldn’t spend time with your children? Depending on the specific allegations against you, these are all very real possibilities if you don’t consult with a top Essex County criminal defense attorney.
Scott Gorman is a New Jersey criminal lawyer who is passionate about fighting for his clients. With over a decade of experience, Scott has handled cases in municipal courts throughout Essex County and Morristown—and he has protected many clients who thought all hope was lost. Regardless of the facts of your case, you have defenses available, and Scott can use his experience to ensure that you receive a just result that preserves your freedom and future to the fullest extent possible.
Experience in Criminal, DUI, Domestic Violence and Juvenile Matters in Essex County and Morristown
Scott’s criminal defense practice encompasses the representation of adults and minors facing criminal, traffic and juvenile charges in all Essex County and Morris County courts. He regularly handles cases involving allegations of DUI, drug crimes, domestic violence, weapons crimes, white collar crimes and other serious offenses. Scott understands what is at stake in his clients’ cases, and he knows what it means for his clients to avoid convictions at trial. From negotiating favorable plea deals to securing “not guilty” verdicts in court, Scott takes an aggressive approach focused on protecting his clients by all means available.
Why Do Clients Trust Our Essex County Criminal Defense Law Firm
With their future hanging in the balance, why do clients choose criminal defense lawyer Scott Gorman to represent them?
- Experience – Scott has been protecting clients in for more than 10 years. He understands the New Jersey criminal justice system, and he knows what it takes to protect his clients.
- Results – Over the past decade, Scott has amassed a substantial track record of successful results. He has favorably resolved clients’ cases at all stages of the criminal justice process, before, during and after trial.
- Reputation – As a result of his experience, Scott has built a strong reputation as an effective advocate for his clients. Past clients routinely recommend Scott’s defense representation.
- Accessibility – Scott makes himself available to his clients 24/7. He knows you don’t have time to wait when your freedom is on the line.
- Commitment – Above all, Scott fights relentlessly to protect his clients. He is committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure his clients are not unjustly punished.
comfortable and confidentworking with him..."
exactly the way that he promisedme when I first met him. I am super happy with his service..."
as if they were his own familyand I would highly recommend him to others."
aggressive advocate for your defense,Scott Gorman is the attorney to call."
but a family member in trouble..."
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS